The City of Oakley is currently accepting applications to perform at our 2023 concert series which will be held in the Civic Center Plaza, 3231 Main Street in Oakley, California. Each concert will take place in conjunction with the “Friday Night Bites” food truck events. Attendance can range from 500 – 2000. Lyrics must be appropriate for all ages and cannot contain profanity or offensive language.
The City will provide:
- A covered stage (30’ wide x 24’ deep) which has a small amount of overhead stage lighting
- A 30’ x 50’ dance floor, a lawn area and bench-type seating
- Light non-alcoholic refreshments in a cooler next to the stage
The band will provide:
- 4 hour performance during our Friday Night Bites Concert Series
- PA/Sound system (please include this price in your quote)
- Family-friendly pre-recorded music during the break times
- City of Oakley business license (if chosen, please include this in your proposed budget. Please visit www.oakleyinfo.com to determine your business license fee.)
- IRS W9 form (if chosen)
You may schedule a meeting to look at the venue to make sure the space can accommodate your band and the access to electricity is sufficient for your needs.
The concerts will be held on the following Fridays from 5 – 9pm:
• May 5, June 2, August 4, September 1 & October 6