Thank you for your interest in partnering with Team Oakley!
Many departments are always in need of a helping hand. Please contact the specific department to inquire about their need for volunteers.
To volunteer you must complete one of the volunteer applications below and then follow the steps outlined in the process. If at any point, you need assistance, please contact Human Resources at 925-625-7011 or email@example.com
Interested in Volunteering? Please follow the steps below:
- Contact the Department in which you wish to volunteer to discuss if they have any volunteer opportunities available.
- Once it is determined there is availability, please complete one of the applications below.
- Turn in the completed applications to the department in which you will be volunteering.
- The department will forward the application to HR to determine what is need for processing.
- If you are over 18 and will have access to our building, equipment, computers, files, or working with children, you will be required to complete a Livescan prior to beginning any volunteer work with the City.
- If you will be volunteering in our police department, additional background checks may be required.
- Once HR has processed your volunteer application, you and the department will be notified and dates and times will be discussed.
- Should there be a 6 month or longer lapse in your volunteer work, we will require a new completed application and possibly a new Livescan.
We appreciate your interest in partnering with the City! Oakley is a great place to live, work, and play and we are always looking for assistance in continuing to grow our community! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Community Chaplain Volunteer Application
Law Enforcement Chaplain Volunteer Application