City of Oakley Climate Action Plan (CAP)
January 8, 2024 – February 7, 2024: The City of Oakley is requesting proposals from qualified consultants to provide professional services to assist the City with the creation of its Climate Action Plan (CAP). This Request for Proposals (RFP) is intended to provide interested firms with general information regarding expectations for a professional services agreement (Agreement) to be awarded and the submission process.
- City of Oakley Climate Action Plan (CAP) – Request for Proposals and Qualifications (RFP) for Planning Consulting Services
Solid Waste and Recycling Franchise Agreement(s) between the City of Oakley and contract solid waste and recycling hauler (compliance with AB 2048 (2022))
- Agreement for Collection Services – City of Oakley and Oakley Disposal Services, Inc. a California Corporation
Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories
- Oakley 2010 Community-Wide & Local Government Operations Greenhouse Gas Emissions Update
- Oakley 2005 Community-Wide Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
- Oakley 2005 Government Operations Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
Strategic Energy Plan and Energy Efficiency Links
- Oakley Strategic Energy Plan
- Energy Efficiency
- East Bay Energy Watch is a collaboration between Pacific Gas and Electric Company and local governments, non-profits and for-profit energy service providers in the East Bay dedicated providing innovative energy efficiency solutions for residents and businesses in communities throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.