Nov 07 2022
It has been a long-standing tradition in law enforcement agencies to send holiday cards to one another. This year, the Oakley Police Department welcomes the children in our community to help them spread holiday cheer by designing the holiday card that will be sent to other law agencies!
The contest is open to all children in grades Kindergarten through 6th who live in Oakley or attend school in Oakley. One winner will be selected in each age group (K-3 and 4-6) by the OPD officers to be the design for the Oakley Police Department’s 2020 holiday cards. The winners will also get a set of cards to send to family and friends, as well as a $25 gift card. Winning designs will also be on display at one of the marquees!
DEADLINE: 12p.m. (noon) Monday, November 7, 2022.
Artwork can be submitted at https://www.ci.oakley.ca.us/holidayartcontest
Please keep in mind:
- Artwork must be the original design of the contestant and can’t include any copyrighted images or characters.
- Only one submission per contestant is allowed.
- Artwork may be drawn or painted by hand or created digitally.
- The holiday card design should appeal to all faiths and cultures.
- Winning artwork may be modified to fit on the Holiday Card.
Ideas: Oakley PD celebrating the holidays, winter wonderlands, family joy, be creative!