Traffic Calming

Please contact the engineering and Public Works Department for inquiries regarding traffic congestion at 925-625-7037 or visit the Neighborhood Traffic Management Program page.

Traffic Signal Outages

All the traffic signals in Oakley are maintained by the City of Oakley. Please contact the Oakley Public Works Department during regular business hours at 925-625-7037 to report any issues on all signals and we will route the information to the appropriate contact. If it is an after hours emergency contact the Police Department at 925-625-8060.