Have Fun, Play Safely, and Be Courteous to Others
Park Rules and Safety Guidelines
To ensure that the City’s parks and facilities may be enjoyed by everyone, please adhere to the following:
- All parks are unsupervised sites. Cameras on site are not for supervision
- Hours are from sunrise to one-half hour after sunset
- Alcohol is not allowed
- No glass bottles or containers.
- No tobacco use at or around youth activities
- No motorized vehicles or horses on park grounds
- No firearms, weapons, fireworks or gambling
- No camping or open fires
- No excessive noise or amplified sound
- No abusive, threatening, harassing or indecent language or conduct that interferes with the reasonable use of the park by the general public.
- No selling, soliciting, advertising, or posting signs
- No golf, archery, model craft, or metal detecting (surface Metal Detecting is permitted; however, no digging is allowed)
- No littering. Please put trash in proper containers
- No pets within the playground area
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or under restraint
- Persons who remove, deface, or damage City Park property may be cited, arrested, and prosecuted.
- No commercial vehicles or parking after closing.
- Cars must stay in designated areas and not be used for loading and unloading.
- All County, State, and Federal ordinances related to parks also apply
Thank You for Your Cooperation
Report Damage or Safety Hazards to the City of Oakley at 925-625-7000
Oakley Police Department Dispatch 925-625-8060
Rules and Regulations Enforced In Accordance to Oakley Municipal Code Title 6, Chapter 5